Boys Varsity Basketball
Summer Basketball Teams have been created. Please download the file (Under "Team Files") and read the note prior to looking at the teams.
Summer Basketball will begin the week of May 22nd, 2017. Calendar can be downloaded at the "Team Files" link above...(click "More", which will bring up the "Team Files" link)
Our program has committed to playing in the following tournaments:
- Sophomores @ Borah HS Tourney on June 2nd & 3rd
- ?Sophs/JV/Varsity Scrimmage vs. Ridgevue HS on June 6th (5pm/6pm at Capital HS)
- Sophs/JV/Varsity @ College of Idaho Tourney on June 8th, 9th and 10th
- Sophs/JV/Varsity @ Rockey Mountain HS Tourney on June 15th, 16th and 17th
- ?Team Camp for JV and Varsity on June 30-July 2nd (Location: Univ of Oregon (cost is $260 per player, which includes room and food)
Tryouts for Summer Basketball will be on Thursday, May 25th from 5:00-6:30pm in the Main Gym. If you'd like to participate in ANY tournaments this summer, you need to plan on attending these tryouts. We will create our teams after this tryout date. Players: If you have any questions (or conflicts), please discuss this in person with Coach Moore.
The 2017 Boy's Basketball Camp flyer is now available!
Please visit the Boy's Basketball page, then click "More" and then "Team Files". A flyer can be downloaded there! Or, please email Coach Moore for a flyer or to sign up. Thank you!
2017 Capital Basketball Camp will be on June 12th-15th for grades 3rd-8th.
Doors open each day at 8:00am and camp runs from 9:00-3:00pm. Camp is run by the Capital High School Boy's Basketball Coaching Staff and players. A flyer can be found under "Team Files" (the link is at the top of this page, under "More"). Or, please email Coach Scott Moore for a flyer and to sign up!